Okay, I promised that I’ll post my year-ender entry on the first week of January (okay, fine so technically, it’s the second week), so here it goes! (arranged in no particular order)
- This was the year that I took blogging to a different level. I challenged myself to post original entries, went to events and such so that I can share them to you. At first, I just reblogged everything I saw in my dashboard, but then I realized that I can do those things too! Though as a beginner, I do need to improve on alot of things: photography (I want a DSLR haha), more substance in my writing, regularly update my blogs (my other blog is TERPSICHOREANSCRIBBLER and it’s more on my “writings” HAHA), attend more events and have more giveaways! HAHA. (my wordpress blog has 293 subscribers! how cool is that? Thank You, Lord!)
- Had tons of opportunities to serve The Almighty Father in our church, CCF/ Jzone (youth). I’ve been really active in ministry lately! Maybe it’s because I find no better satisfaction than giving back to God what He gave me.
- FInally tried out something new. In this case TWO NEW THINGS! Frisbee and Jogging. :D
- Went hiking in Batad. After this trip, climbing up the stairs are no longer a challenge for me. HAHAHA.
- MORE FRIENDS! I’m not really the friendly type. I may seem like one due to my wacky character, but…HOHOHO. Let’s just say that I find it hard to make the first step in socializing. Thankfully, I finally came out of my shell and made more friends!
- Started venturing into fashion. Philippine Fashion Week and MEG’s fashion blogger’s night! (+ My Lookbook, Chictopia and Polyvore accounts! HAHA)
- Transferred to UP. ‘nuff said.
- D12 LOVIN!!! »:D«
- Dancing with…any crew/group is always an epic experience for me. This year, I focused on Iron Saints and trained with Gforce for awhile. :)
- Bloggers’ events!
- Lastly, my last few memorable months in MC.
I HOPE 2012 WILL PRESENT MORE BLESSINGS AND OPPORTUNITIES. Thank you, Lord. :)